Just enough spice and heat for me. I also bought a pack of frozen prawns as no peeling required!
You can have it with rice, I did not feel the need.
30 g butter
2 garlic cloves peeled and finely sliced
1 tsp ground sweet paprika
½ tsp chili flakes
2 spring onions trimmed and chopped
200 g raw peeled prawns defrosted if frozen
80g cherry tomatoes halved
100g spinach leaves
½ lemon wedge to serve
- Heat a frying pan over low heat. Add the butter, garlic, chilli flakes and spring onion and cook for approx. 2 mins
- Add the prawns and fry the butter mixture for a few minutes on each side or until cooked through which means the meat of the prawn should be white throughout.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves and continue to stir for approx. 2 mins or until the spinach has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide and serve across two bowls with lemon wedges.